Pages

Friday 11 May 2018

The new Toi Toi book


On the 7th of May 2018, at school we went in to groups and read Toi Toi books. In my group there was Kate, Diego, Tyresse and Joe. Joe was a person that worked for Toi Toi.

When we were reading the new Toi Toi book, My favourite story in the Toi Toi book was Phoenix, because the story was about this boy saw a Phoenix. Then he was trying to creep up on it, but then he stepped on a stick. Then the Phoenix looked at him, and the boy looked at the Phoenix, and the Phoenix flew away. It was weird because I felt like I was there, I could actually see every thing.      

Then we had to pack up. We went into room eleven and sang a song, to the Toi Toi people. Then they went. We went back to class, but it was fun and I will never forget that story. 



  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment