Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2018

My Holiday

During the first week of the holidays, My dad, brother, sister and I decided to go to the beach, because it was really hot.

First we had toasty's for breakfast. We had spaghetti and cheese inside them. Then we got ready to go to the beach. We put our swimming togs on. Then my dad got his goggles.

Then we went to  Bucklands beach. When we got in to the water, it was cold. Then I started swimming around. It got warmer. My dad put his goggles on, and went to the bottom of the deepest bite he could feel, and look around. When my dad popped back up of the water, He found marble, the white one marble. It looked like a crystal but it wasn't. We still keep it.

Then it was Five O'clock, we went home and had a shower, and then bought fish and chips, and sausages. Well we were eating we were watching a movie. I wish I could go back to that day, because I felt really happy.           

1 comment:

  1. That sounded like a nice holiday Madisyn! When you wrote about eating fish,chips and sausage I felt hungry!

    ReplyDelete