Pages

Monday 24 June 2019

Wero Whitewater Park

On Friday my whole class and I went to the Wero Whitewater Park in Manukau. I was excited to go but nervous at the same time.

When we arrived there the Receptionist took us into a room to watch two films of Wero Whitewater Park. One about why they made the wate
r park and the last about safety. Then we put the wet suits and shoes on. Everyone was struggling to put them on. When we finished putting them on we put life jackets on and a helmets.

We met our instructors Ethan, Chris and Jaja. We had to get into three groups. First we had to get use to the water and the strong currents before going on the boats. We went on the boats and we could stand up so we did. My favourite bit of the trip was jumping in to the strong currents and swimming.

After all it was a really fun day and I hope we could go next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment