Pages

Friday 14 June 2019

Rippa Rugby





Yesterday was our last day to do Rippa Rugby with Coach Cory. First we had to get into partners to play cat and mouse. I was partners with Winne. I was the cat and she was the mouse, when Coach Cory called mouse I ran after Winne and took a tag off her. Then she took all of my tags.

Next we played a game we didn't even know how to play called over the river.
We got into two groups and we had a ball for each team. When you kicked or threw the ball over to their island then the person thats near it is out. When everyone was out it was just Alamoni and I. Alamoni had a ball and I did. The last person that kicked it over won, and I won by dogging his. My team was proud of me and I was proud of me too.

It was exciting and a fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment