Pages

Thursday 3 September 2020

Cooking Class At Tech (Making Hotcakes)

On Wednesday we had cooking class at tech. We made hotcakes, they're tiny versions of pancakes. My partner was Kotipi, if you would like to make it here are the ingredients.

Ingredients:
Baking powder
Flour
Sugar
1 egg
Butter
Milk (Three quarters of a cup)
Sauces (golden syrup, chocolate sauce, wiped cream)

Equipment:
bowl
saucer
spoon
spatula
pan
measuring cup

Kotipi and I took turns mixing and making the hotcakes and then out of no where Kotipi flipped the hotcake over and it landed on the floor, we all laughed and kept caring on cooking. We cleaned up and finished first out of everyone, then took some photos. I was proud of myself and I think Kotipi was too. Hopefully we make something nice next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment