Pages

Thursday 27 August 2020

Tech Online


Yesterday we had tech online. We switch our groups over now I'm in the cooking class. The teacher that will be teaching us is Mrs Hamer. I thought we were going to learn how to make something but instead we just learnt about safety in the kitchen, the equipment we use, and what we wear. 

Then we played cooking games. The first one was called boiled eggs. All you had to do was keep it at the right temperature. The next game we played was burger time. Now this one was kind of tricky for me because, when someone orders you have to make exactly what the ordered before the timer goes off, or they don't pay you, and there were a lot of customers coming in.

I enjoyed tech, I hope we can go back to school next week, just remember stay safe be kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment