Pages

Thursday 27 February 2020

Tech 2020 Woodwork

On Wednesday we started tech. I was in Mr Grundy's class, woodwork. We are making necklaces.

First we had to pick four people to make the necklace for. We had to pick four silhouette pictures for each person about, what they do, what they like to do, or what will suit them as a person.

The four people I picked to do the necklace for is my brother, sister, my mum, and me. I've finished the silhouette pictures for each person and all I have to do now is pick a person to do it for.

I picked my brother. He loves basketball so I chose this one.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Madisyn you have a great blog post about MR grundy and basketball but i have no advice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Madisyn, I can't wait to see the finished product. I hope your brother enjoys it. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Maddy, it must've been fun and exciting to start making necklaces for tech. When finished I hope to see how the results are. During the process of making the necklaces, which was the hardest part? Other than that well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest Limi it's pretty much everything but the hardest thing for me is probably sandpapering it so it is nice and soft to wear.

      Delete